• Armor Class: 19 • Hit Points: 22 (9d4) • Speed: 0 ft., fly 50 ft. (hover)
• Condition Immunities:
exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious • Resistances:
acid, cold, fire, necrotic, thunder, bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons • Senses:
darkvision 120 ft. • Languages:
the languages it knew in life • Challenge:
2 (450 XP) • Environments:
• Consume Life: As a bonus action, the will-o'-wisp can target one creature it can see within 5 ft. of it that has 0 hit points and is still alive. The target must succeed on a DC 10 Constitution saving throw against this magic or die. If the target dies, the will-o'-wisp regains 10 (3d6) hit points.
• Ephemeral: The will-o'-wisp can't wear or carry anything.
• Incorporeal Movement: The will-o'-wisp can move through other creatures and objects as if they were difficult terrain. It takes 5 (1d10) force damage if it ends its turn inside an object.
• Variable Illumination: The will-o'-wisp sheds bright light in a 5- to 20-foot radius and dim light for an additional number of ft. equal to the chosen radius. The will-o'-wisp can alter the radius as a bonus action.
• Shock: Melee Spell Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 9 (2d8) lightning damage.
• Invisibility: The will-o'-wisp and its light magically become invisible until it attacks or uses its Consume Life, or until its concentration ends (as if concentrating on a spell).