• Slam: Melee Weapon Attack: +14 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 20 (3d8 + 7) force damage plus 10 (3d6) lightning damage.
• Thundercrack (Recharges after a Short or Long Rest): Yan-C-Bin unleashes a terrible thundercrack in a 100-foot-radius sphere centered on himself. All other creatures in the area must succeed on a DC 24 Constitution saving throw or take 31 (9d6) thunder damage and be deafened for 1 minute. On a successful save, a creature takes half as much damage and is deafened until the start of Yan-C-Bin's next turn.
• Change Shape: Yan-C-Bin polymorphs into a Medium humanoid. While in polymorphed form, a swirling breeze surrounds him, his eyes are pale and cloudy, and he loses the Air Form trait. He can remain in polymorphed form for up to 1 hour. Reverting to his true form requires an action.
• Summon Elementals (1/Day): Yan-C-Bin summons up to three air elementals and loses 30 hit points for each elemental he summons. Summoned elementals have maximum hit points, appear within 100 feet of Yan-C-Bin, and disappear if Yan-C-Bin is reduced to 0 hit points.
Yan-C-Bin can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time, and only at the end of another creature's turn. Yan-C-Bin regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn.
• Peal of Thunder: Yan-C-Bin unleashes a peal of thunder that can be heard out to a range of 300 feet. Each creature within 30 feet of Yan-C-Bin takes 5 (1d10) thunder damage.
• Teleport (Costs 2 Actions): Yan-C-Bin magically teleports up to 120 feet to an unoccupied space he can see. Anything Yan-CBin is wearing or carrying is teleported with him.
• Suffocate (Costs 3 Actions): Yan-C-Bin steals the air of one breathing creature he can see within 60 feet of him. The target must make a DC 21 Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, the target drops to 0 hit points and is dying. On a successful save, the target can't breathe or speak until the start of its next turn.